I wonder what she’s thinking… Not many good shots from this year’s dance recital. The lighting is difficult, to say the least. But, I do like this one.
Looking for something in particular?
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- The Life that wants to live in meA couple of days ago, the daily reflection from CAC (Richard Rohr and crew) included the following: Parker Palmer, a Quaker teacher and activist whom I deeply trust, reflects on his own “further journey”: [There are] moments when it is clear—if I have the eyes to see—that the life I am living is not the […]
- Pray ConstantlyThe post Pray Constantly appeared first on Journey.
- Let those who have ears…I admit that I struggle with “the Church” and with the apparent ideologies of parts of the church that I deal with… like the Cursillo Movement. I admit that I struggle to be inclusive, to remember and love these entities that I struggle with, even when we diverge on interpretation, or when I feel like […]
- Year of Mercy for Vincentians – Nov. 15 November 15, 2016Ask God to give us the true spirit of mercy, which is the characteristic spirit of God.
- Year of Mercy for Vincentians – Nov. 8 November 8, 2016Let’s pray to Him, but let’s do it with great confidence, and be assured that, in His great mercy, He’ll grant it to us in the end.
- Year of Mercy for Vincentians – Nov. 1 November 1, 2016In His compassion and mercy, He supplies for our defects.