I recently developed a website for Puritee Designs. Among the items for sale on the site is this burnout tank, sporting a runner design. I think she’s really cute!
Looking for something in particular?
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- The Comma: Being and DoingI read the numbers and understand that so many of my generation, and even more of those who follow behind, no longer attend church or ascribe to a particular faith. I, myself, while still attending mass on a regular basis, find that I feel estranged in many ways from “church.” It’s not estranged from God/Jesus/Spirit, […]
- 2019 — Looking Back, Looking ForwardNote: I don’t really expect anyone to wade through this long, rambling look at events in my life. I just need to write it so as to better see where I am. My goal is to be in the present moment. But, sometimes life (and Facebook) pull up the past and tripper me to think […]
- Leaving God for GodToday’s thought is brief, but incredibly deep and penetrating: Leave God for God. Let go of the the God I know, in order to know the God that is. If I can comprehend God, that’s not the full picture. It’s all so overwhelming. It makes me understand the “fear of the Lord” — not quaking […]
- Year of Mercy for Vincentians – Nov. 15 November 15, 2016Ask God to give us the true spirit of mercy, which is the characteristic spirit of God.
- Year of Mercy for Vincentians – Nov. 8 November 8, 2016Let’s pray to Him, but let’s do it with great confidence, and be assured that, in His great mercy, He’ll grant it to us in the end.
- Year of Mercy for Vincentians – Nov. 1 November 1, 2016In His compassion and mercy, He supplies for our defects.